1. Place an order for your barrel through the online shop or with the Spirits Workshop Team. Antony will contact you to discuss your personalised label design and the etching process.
2. Upon payment, your cask will be labelled and filled with our finest New Make Single Malt Spirit.
3. You will receive a sample of the new make spirit that has been used to fill your cask along with a certificate of ownership and authenticity.
4. Only after time on the wood will your investment improve. In small barrels the flavour will develop faster so you decide where you want to age your cask. There are two options.
a. Leave your cask stored with us for ageing and request a sample at any time during the ageing process to check on the progress and flavour development of your Whisky. You are welcome to visit the distillery at any time to view or sample your cask directly.
b. We arrange for the entire cask to be delivered to you directly so it is there are your fingertips and you can control the process yourself.
5. You are able to order whatever volume of whisky spirit (up to what remains in your cask), to be bottled at your choice of proof (up to cask strength), labelled with your individual brand and delivered to you at any time during the process.